Our refund policy aligned with Australian Consumer Law.
To eligible for a Refund or Exchange, the items has to have a MAJOR problem. This is when the item:
- Significantly different to from the description on our site
- Doesn’t do what we said it would, or what you have asked for and can’t be easily fixed
- is unsafe
- has a problem that would have stopped someone from buying the item if they had known about it
Please keep your proof of purchase.
How to claim refund or Returns:
- Email us: email@example.com with some description of the items, photo of the items (if its damaged) and some description why do you request for refund or return.
- We will respond to your request within 24-48 hours.
- Once refund or return is approved, you will be given a reference number and address to send the items. Please keep this reference number with you.
- You will need to post the items back to us and include the reference number when you send it. Note: Buyer pay postage return unless otherwise agreed that we pay for the postage.